El-Sewedy Automation provides integrated solutions for a wide range of industrial applications. As an independent automation solutions provider, El-Sewedy Automation offers its expertise in various third-party hardware to find a fit-for-purpose solution for any process and business needs. The scope covers all project activities from the design phase to the commissioning and start-up phase including the following activities:
- Design concept and control logic algorithm development.
- Configuration and procurement of system components.
- Panel building for automation and MCC boards.
- AC / DC drives configuration and tuning.
- PLC software programming.
- Implementation of HMI and SCADA systems.
- On site Installation.
- Commissioning and start up supervision.
- On job training for customer staff.
- After sales technical support approaches.
With accumulated experience in process control in many industries, El-Sewedy Automation built the capability of delivering complete turnkey plants by working closely with its customers to provide a complete solution that meets their functional requirements through the following activities:
- Design concept and plant layouts.
- Piping and instrumentation (P&I) diagrams.
- Selection, supply, and installation of equipment.
- Pipelines and cables supply and installation.
- Isometric installation drawings.
- Design and build for automation system.
- Commissioning and training.
- System validation.
After procuring all required components and material, El-Sewedy Automation team with highly skilled engineers and technicians carry out the panel building in company’s workshop. Adequate materials, standard practices and strict quality plans enable us to provide an outstanding level of quality and elegance for our cabinets. Manufacturing Process of El-Sewedy Automation Panels include:
- Prepare design documents and wiring diagrams.
- Procurement of all required components.
- Components assembly wiring and terminations.
- Preparation of systems and mounting of equipment.
- Marking and tagging.
- Power distribution and Motor Control Centre (MCC).
- Conducting panel tests.
El-Sewedy Automation helps its client to unlock himself from his current vendor and protect him from getting biased advice over other better solution options. El-Sewedy Automation is considered an independent automation solutions provider who deals with more than one industrial automation brand. Accordingly, El-Sewedy Automation can help finding the best solution option with minimal customer operations risk using upfront planning, technology selection, systems integration, and ongoing support and finally develop plans and cost estimates to help customers in obtaining required funds.
- Define process and system limitations.
- Investigate and collect data Optimize I/O points.
- Analyze the data and plan the solution.
- Keep the system operating efficiently during and after the migration.
- Provide long-term remote assistant on 24/7 basis.
- Provide preemptive maintenance and training services.
For HMI Immigration and Upgrade, El-Sewedy Automation professionally succeeded to upgrade and replace old, obsoleted HMIs with new product HMI (Allen Bradly & SIEMENS) including all system parameters and data with professional flexibility and user-friendly methods. El-Sewedy Automation also helps the client to improve workplace safety and operator effectiveness for the new human-machine interface system while maintaining a convenient and effective interface for the operation team. El-Sewedy Automation experts collaborate with client experienced operators to identify opportunities for optimization through reviewing piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), then laying out a new graphics structure and plan to eliminate unnecessary graphics and simplifying others, this gives operational team an easier way to improve operational productivity and safety. The design procedures include:
- Decide which HMI system to be used.
- Ensure operator engagement for easy transition environment.
- Provide operation guidelines and simple user manual and for troubleshooting.
- Redesign graphics for multi-screen environments.
El-Sewedy Automation also can provide program software modification based on customer’s requirements to improve systems stability, increase production rate, adding new features or implement expansion solution which will be integrated with the old system while ensuring that there is no corruption for the original code.
El-Sewedy Automation Offers a SCADA system for its customer with all required facilities and visualizations system according to standard colorings codes and data clarifications with easy access to trend graphs and system events and reporting system facilities with availability to add Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) with audit trail.
El-Sewedy Automation can supply, install, and program various power rating of frequency drivers with various mode of operations and control methods to serve customer needs.
Following the best practices of project management is the key factor for successful implementation of automation projects. El-Sewedy Automation applies a set of structured procedures (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, closure) to ensure that the designed process automation systems not only perform to functional and technical specifications, but also are properly documented and tested.